🍰 Are you ready to embark on a culinary adventure like no other?
* Prizes includes gift hampers from Ossoro, Magic Colors, Klenzmo. Gift Coupon from AnyBodyCanBake
How to Participate
Enter the contest by booking your ticket for the contest before 30th November 2023.
Show your Talent
Post your baked recipe on your social media and encourage people to like and share your recipe. Show your talent to the world.
Guidelines to avoid disqualification
- Recipe should be in a word document.
- It should Include complete ingredient list with correct measurements
- It should include the step-by-step process.
- Submit a high-quality image shot is good light.
- Only .jpg or.png format with size not exceeding 2MB.
- Submitted only original photo. Others work or image from internet will disqualify your participation.
AnyBodyCanBake will internally shortlist the Top 100 recipes based on their recipe uniquness, creation, clarity in writing the step-by-step ingredients, photo clarity, and plating.
The list of Top 100 shall be published on company's Instagram handle @anybodycanbake. If you are following us, you will get notification.
Voting & Ranking
Participant can promote their recipe posted on Company's Instagram handle to gain exposure and invite their friends to like, share, and save their recipe.
Participants' recipes will be judged based on likes, shares, and saves on their contesting posts. The more engagement they receive, the higher they rank.
Instagram engagement at AnybodyCanBake Instagram handle shall be considered. The following weightage criteria shall be used to draw winners.
Like = 40%
Saves = 30%
Shares = 20%
AnyBodyCanBake Ratings = 10%
How to Win the Contest
- Follow the timelines to avoid disqualification.
- All recipes should be 100% eggless. Egg based recipes shall get disqualilfied.
- Follow us on Instagram @anybodycanbake to get latest updates on contest.
- Get Likes, Shares, and Save on their recipe post on Anybodycanbake Instagram to improve their chances of winning.
- For questions and queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magic Colours aspires to ignite and foster the baker's creativity with premium cake decorating items. Years of research & innovation have led to top-tier fondant, airbrush colors, flower paste, edible lace, and more. Our dedicated team remains attuned to evolving baking trends.
Born from an unwavering pursuit of culinary excellence, Ossoro delivers exceptional flavors.
Crafted by our Flavour Alchemists, each bottle encapsulates a lifetime of artistry, empowering you to add an artisanal touch to your homemade dishes.
Introducing Klenzmo Microwave Cleaner: Your kitchen's ultimate savior! Eliminate stubborn stains, grease, and odors with ease. This formula guarantees a hygienic, environmentally friendly clean, without harmful additives. Preserve your appliances' top-notch condition.
Fryers2Bakers Early Bird Offer
🌟 Be a part of the Fryer2Baker Campaign today for just ₹99!
✨ What's Included
📆 Hurry, this offer is available for first 200 Registrations only.
Book Your Ticket Now and Join the Baking Extravaganza!
Contest Terms & Conditions
- Restistration starts on 10th November 2023 & ends on 30th November 2023.
- Submission deadline 15th December 2023.
- List of top 100 will be published on 1st January 2024.
- Award ceremonfy on 31st January 2024.
- Awards ceremony hosted on Instagram. Follow @AnyBodyCanBake for updates and announcements.
- Promote your creation on Instagram only to get maximum engagement on one platform improving your chances to win.
- Tag @anybodycanbake to improve your engagement.
- All tangible prizes shall be delivered to Indian Shipping Addresses only.
- Gift coupons, certificates and other electronic materials shall be sent on registered email id.
- By submitting your image and recipe, you grant copyright access to AnybodyCanBake.
- Your participation indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the contest you agree that you are a major i.e. 18 years and above.
- Recipes submitted must use baking methods instead of frying for preparing traditional fried recipes.