It’s been a while I baked a cake and eggless chocolate cake has been there in my mind for quite some time. Personally, I would never skip a chance to bake an egg-free chocolate cake.
I prefer my cakes to be eggless and in this recipe, I have used condensed milk as an alternative. Condensed milk is sweet enough to give sweetness to the cake and hence I have not used additional sugar. People who prefer their cakes to be extra sweet may add sugar according to their taste.
Eggless Death by Chocolate Cake
Must try for Chocolate Lovers
How to make eggless chocolate cake
This is a fairly straightforward recipe to do in the comfort of your home. I have used regular ingredients which you can find in any kitchen. So nothing fancy here. This chocolate chip cake is a quick under an hour recipe.
The recipe yields moist and spongy eggless chocolate cake that you will fall in love with.
Want to get growing?
Starting and growing a business can be hard, and sometimes you might feel stuck. Our weekly newsletter gets delivered to over 30,000 people each week to help them grow. We'd love to help you, too. Subscribe now, it's free.
We respect your privacy and promise to only send you the freshest baking news. No spam, ever. You can unsubscribe at any time.
MW Convection Temp
Chocolate chip cake recipe
Don’t beat it.
Once you get a smooth batter, just add vinegar to it and mix gently to get a batter of dropping consistency.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 °C for 10 minutes.
Grease a tin loaf pan with butter or oil. Pour the mixture into it. Sprinkle some Choco chips on the top and tap the tin on the counter once to release the air bubbles.
Now bake this in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at 180 °C or till it passes the toothpick test.
Let the cake cool before you slice and serve.
- In a large mixing bowl, take condensed milk, oil and essence. Mix all well.
- Take half cup lukewarm milk and dissolve coffee into it. Now add this mixture to condensed milk.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and fold gently. Don’t beat it.
- Once you get a smooth batter, just add vinegar to it and mix gently to get batter of dropping consistency.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 180 °C for 10 minutes.
- Grease a tin loaf pan with butter or oil. Pour the mixture into it.
- Sprinkle some choco chips on the top and tap the tin on the counter once to release the air bubbles.
- Now bake this in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at 180 °C or till it passes the toothpick test.
- Let the cake cool before you slice and serve.