- 1 Welcome to the world of Healthy Baking
- 2 Take Care of your Body, that's the only place you Live In.
- 2.1 "The whiter the bread, the sooner you're dead!" - Dr. Joel Fuhrman
- 2.2 Who can join?
- 2.3 Why should you attend?
- 2.4 What will you learn?
- 2.5 Workshop take-away:
- 3 Student Testimonials
- 4 Shweta Patel
- 5 Manbeena Dhillon
- 6 Chokkalingam Vidya
- 7 Sangeeta Agrawal
- 8 Sneha Niraj Paney
- 9 Sudha Krishnan
- 10 Puneeta Mehta
- 11 Anjana T Nair
Welcome to the world of Healthy Baking
Take Care of your Body, that's the only place you
Your body is the reflection of what you eat. Just the way you like to dress up well and look good, you need to eat healthy for your body to feel good.
Baked food one of the favorite cuisine across the world and is liked by people of all ages. Let's make baked food healthier by eliminating refined flour, dangerous chemicals, and preservatives from them.
"The whiter the bread, the sooner you're dead!" - Dr. Joel Fuhrman
TAKE YOUR BAKING SKILLS TO NEXT LEVEL...
Our Baking Workshop focuses on complete understanding of baking with whole grain, its challenges, and its solutions. Interactive sessions and plenty of hands-on exercise to build right understanding of the key concepts of baking.
Who can join?
- Anyone above 15 years of age. We do not discriminate.
- Should have OTG or Microwave Oven at home for practicing.
Why should you attend?
- No prior baking experience required.
- One day complete interactive sessions with hands-on exercises.
- Easy baking techniques with tools generally available at home.
- Quiz-time to build solid foundation.
- 6 months of after workshop support to support your learning.
- Eligibility to “Tag-A-Friend” Program.
What will you learn?
- Fundamentals of Baking.
- Failure handling techniques.
- The art of kneading a perfect dough.
- The proofing process.
- Shaping and Scoring.
- Substituting refined sugar.
- Substituting flavors.
- Working with OTG and Microwave Oven.
- Secret behind every step and ingredient.
- Baker tips and tricks.
- Premium course material and plenty of examples and explanations.
- Portion of your bakes.
- A life time of experience.