Are you looking for healthier cookies to satisfy your sweet tooth? Have you ever thought about baking at home but don't have an oven? Are you trying to bake your cookies without oven? how to bake cookies without an oven?
Well, we have the perfect solution for you! Eggless whole-wheat cookies without an oven!
Eggless Whole Wheat Cookies Recipe
I remember my childhood days when my grandmother baked delicious cookies for us. The aroma of freshly baked cookies still fills my senses with joy and happiness. With every bite, a flood of memories streams into my mind.
However, as I grew older and started living in cities away from family, I started finding it difficult to bake our batches of cookies, especially when I didn't have an oven for baking at home.
This realization led me on a quest to create something that could help all the cookie lovers out there bake delicious cookies without oven at home.
How to make cookies at home without oven? Baking at home not only allows you to control the ingredients that go into your food, but it also ensures that there are
- no harmful chemicals
- no preservatives
- no eggs
And with our simple recipe, baking without an oven has never been easier. So let's get started on making some delicious and nutritious cookies!
Want to get growing?
Starting and growing a business can be hard, and sometimes you might feel stuck. Our weekly newsletter gets delivered to over 30,000 people each week to help them grow. We'd love to help you, too. Subscribe now, it's free.
We respect your privacy and promise to only send you the freshest baking news. No spam, ever. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Baking Tray 10"
MW Convection Temp
PS: Use conversion table to switch recipe between grams and cups.
Cookies without Oven Recipe
Start mixing all the ingredients until you get a breadcrumb-like texture. Add tutti frutti and 2 tbsp milk to bind the dough.
Place these cookies on idli plates and place the idli stand inside idli maker. Close the lid and let the cookies bake on slow to medium flame.
It took approximately 25- 30 minutes to bake perfect cookies.
Just keep a watch. The moment edges of the cookies turn brown, switch off the flame.
Place all the baked cookies on a wired rack and let them cool completely.
Your no oven cookies are ready to be served.
Master the Art of Baking different types of Cookies at Home?
Learn 21 types of 100% Eggless Cookies!
- Mix the whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder in a bowl. Add clarified butter (ghee)
- Mix everything to get a breadcrumb like texture. Add tutti fruity and milk to bind the dough.
- Keep the dough in the refrigerator covered with a cling wrap for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take the dough out of the refrigerator. Roll the dough into a sheet of thickness ¼ inch.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut the cookies out of it and place these on greased Idli molds.
- Meanwhile, preheat the idli cooker with salt as a base.
- Now place the stand, loaded with cookies in an Idli cooker and cover with a lid.
- Let it bake for 25-30 minutes on a medium to low flame.
- When edges turn golden, turn off the flame and keep the cookies on a wired rack to cool down.
- The healthy, delicious Cookies are ready.
- Every ingredient in the recipe and its quantity has its own significance. Do not alter them.
- This recipe is a tried and tested recipe. Substitute the ingredient/s only at your own risk.
- You can adjust the servings of this recipe in the “Recipe Card” and all the ingredients and their measurement will automatically adjust.
- To switch between grams and cups, use this “Conversion Chart”.
- In Cookies, vegetable oil and butter are not interchangeable. Butter not only provide fat to the cookies but also provide structure. Vegetable oil stays fluid in nature and hence will fail to give structure to your cookies.
- Do not knead the dough else it will develop the gluten that will result in soft and chewy cookies.
- Do not miss to refrigerate the cookie dough. This will avoid cookies spreading while baking.
- I have an Idli maker with 5 trays. To avoid burning off the cookies, I have only used to top 4 trays.
- I have used 1 kg of regular cooking salt to make the base in the Idli maker.
- The salt can be reused multiple times, hence you can store it.