You call it Party Cheese Bread or Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread or Cheese & Garlic Crack Bread, this bread is a perfect snack option for any get-together. Whenever I host any party for my son, party cheese bread is always a showstopper.
My kid and his naughty gang love to gobble this bread. Most importantly, this party cheese bread is extremely easy and quick to prepare and creates no mess while eating. This makes my life easy during such get together.
Cheese is such a versatile ingredient that can be added to any bread and makes the bread lickable, likeable, and loveable. When I read the theme I decided to share my super-hit party cheese bread recipe.
Sourdough bread or crusty bread is often the choice when it comes to party cheese bread recipe. But, I prepare this recipe mostly for my son and his friends, so I prefer to keep the portion size smaller. And hence, I use Burger buns or Homemade Pav bun.
I baked burgers a day prior and for burger buns, I used my recipe of whole wheat semolina bread. Next day it only took 15 min to prepare these cheese and garlic crack bread. Another thing that I love about this bread is the way it cut into bite size pieces. You can tear a piece off and eat. And every bite is quoted with butter, garlic, and cheese makes it insanely delicious.
Cheese Lover? Try my recommended healthy recipes for you
- Baked Mac and Cheese with Corn
- Eggless Zucchini Quiche Recipe
- Low Carb Eggplant Pizza
- Gluten Free Pizza with Lentil Crust
- Whole Wheat Pizza
|Tin Size||12” x 10”|
|Oven Temp||220 °C|
|Baking Time||15 min|
|MW Convection Temp||200 °C|
|Baking Time||15 min|
I have curated the list of recommended tools and ingredients for baking. I recommend only tried and tested products that have given satisfactory results in my kitchen.
If you bake this recipe, please share a picture with me on my Instagram using #bakewithsonia
Party Cheese Bread Recipe
In a pan add butter and melt it on a low flame. Once butter melts, add minced garlic and chopped parsley. Keep the mixture aside.
Keep the oven for preheating at 220 °C.
As I prepared burger buns in advance and they rested overnight. This made the crust soft. Hence easy to make the cuts. Cut the bread into 1”x1” squares but do not cut all the way through the bread.
Stuff the sliced bread with cheese. Pour some butter garlic mixture over it. And top it with mixed herbs and parsley.
Cover each stuffed bun with aluminum foil. As the bread buns are already baked, covering them with aluminum foil will stop further browning of the buns but will help the cheese and butter to melt and spread in the entire bun. Bake these packed buns in preheated oven at 220 °C for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes take the bread out from the oven. Remove the foil and serve hot. Before serving drizzle some olive oil. This bread tastes best when served hot.
- In a pan add butter and melt it over a low flame. Once butter melts, add minced garlic and chopped parsley. Keep the mixture aside.
- Keep the oven for preheating at 220 °C.
- Cut the bread into 1”x1” squares but do not cut all the way through the bread.
- Stuff the sliced bread with cheese. Pour some butter garlic mixture over it. And top it with mixed herbs and parsley.
- Cover each stuffed bun with aluminium foil.
- Bake these packed buns in preheated oven at 220 °C for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes take the bread out from the oven. Remove the foil and serve hot.
- I prefer to use burger buns for this recipe to keep the portion in control but you can use any crusty bread for same.
- I have used Cheddar Cheese. If you prefer Mozzarella over Cheddar, feel free to use it.
- You can add chopped vegetables like onion and capsicum along with cheese for stuffing.
- You can prepare it in advance and keep it ready without baking. Just bake it 15 min prior to serving.
- Drizzling with olive oil is optional.