These eggless strawberry muffins are a great way to use the seasonal fruit in the bakes. The secret is adding lots of fresh strawberries to the batter, which gives the homemade strawberry muffins an intense fresh strawberry flavor with soft pulp in every bite.
Right now strawberries are in season and it’s certainly not possible for a baker not to bake something with these berries.
If you are visiting the blog for the first time or haven’t yet tried those recipes then I would strongly recommend you to try that.
Eggless Strawberry Muffins
These eggless strawberry muffins are such a quick and easy recipe with awesome results.
This is one of the best strawberry muffins recipe that is prepared with easily available ingredients such as chopped strawberries, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, milk, curd, and a little salt, for a sweet and fluffy dessert. It’s a no-fuss recipe.
All it takes is to mix the dry and wet ingredients separately and then folding them together to make the smooth batter of pouring consistency.
Let’s start the recipe!
|Tin Size||Muffin Tray|
|Oven Temp||180 °C|
|Baking Time||25 min|
|MW Convection Temp||160 °C|
|Baking Time||25 min|
|Cooling Time||10 min|
PS: Use conversion table to switch recipe between grams and cups
Strawberry Muffins Recipe
In a bowl take 60 gm thick curd, 100 gm powdered sugar, 60 ml oil, and start whisking it. Whisk until sugar dissolves.
Here I have used powdered sugar to fasten the process but if you want you can use regular granulated sugar as well. But make sure to dissolve it completely.
Add 2-3 drops of vanilla essence into it.
Add ½ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda, and a pinch of salt to it as well. Sieve all the dry ingredients directly into the bowl of wet ingredients.
Start mixing and keep adding milk. Here I have used 100 ml milk. We need a batter of dropping consistency. So adjust the amount of milk accordingly.
Now add 100 gm fresh chopped strawberries into the batter and give it a stir.
Now we will bake these muffins in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 20-25 min or until these passes the toothpick test.
It’s been 25 min and the muffins are out from the oven.
A clean toothpick means perfectly baked muffins. Look at the beautiful dome and golden color on the crust.
Let these rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Now try this recipe and share your feedback. Till then happy baking!
Baking a picture perfect cake is everybody’s desire. And if you are a baking enthusiastic and trying to figure out where to start from then you must start with our 30 Days Baking Challenge Online Course.
This course does not just teach you recipes, rather it teaches you the science behind baking. This is a perfect way for a beginner to start learning and gain confidence in their baking.
You can also master the art of baking in just 30 days. Click here to know more.
Let me know your experience with the recipe in the comment box below. I will try to respond back as much as possible.
For Recommended Tools and Ingredients visit my Amazon Shop Page.
- In a bowl take 60 gm thick curd, 100 gm Powdered Sugar, 60 ml Oil, and start whisking it. Whisk untilsugar dissolves.
- Add 2-3 drops of vanilla essence into it.
- Using a whisker, start sifting 125 gm maida.
- Add ½ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda, and a pinch of salt to it as well.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients directly into the bowl of wet ingredients.
- Start mixing and add 100 ml milk to make a smooth batter.
- Add 100 gm chopped strawberries to the batter and mix.
- Fill each muffin liner up to 3/4th with the prepared batter.
- Bake these in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 25 min.
- After 25 min, take the muffins out from the oven and let these rest for 10 min before serving.
- Every ingredient in the recipe and its quantity has its own significance. Do not alter them.
- This recipe is a tried and tested recipe. Substitute the ingredient/s only at your own risk.
- You can adjust the servings of this recipe in the “Recipe Card” and all the ingredients and their measurement will automatically adjust.