Eggless Zucchini Quiche Recipe
Eggless zucchini quiche recipe is an easy and quick quiche recipe for a healthy breakfast. Make your Zucchini quiche more exciting by adding your choice of vegetables in the pie crust. I have added sweet potato to this zucchini quiche recipe.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 5 Quiche
- 125 gm All Purpose Flour
- 60 gm Butter Unsalted
- 1/2 tsp Salt Skip if you are using salted butter
- 50 ml Water Ice Cold
- 1/2 cup Sweet Potato Boiled and diced
- 1/2 cup Mustard Leaves Blanched
- 1/2 cup Zucchini Diced
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Chopped
- 6 pcs basil leaves
- 50 ml Fresh Cream Amul
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese Amul
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs garlic Chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Seasoning Mixed Herbs
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
To make the crust, take flour, salt and cold butter in a bowl. Mix the butter with flour to get the breadcrumb like texture.
Start adding cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to bind the mixture and prepare the dough.
Cover the dough with cling wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 min.
Meanwhile, heat a pan. Add olive oil. Put crushed garlic and saute for 1 min. Now add all diced zucchini and boiled sweet potato. Saute for 2 more minutes.
Add chopped mustard leaves, Pineapple pieces, basil, and salt. Stir it for 1 more minute and switch off the flame.
Add fresh cream and garlic powder. Mix well. Our stuffing is ready
Keep the oven for preheating at 180°C. Now take the dough out from the refrigerator and roll it into a sheet of a ¼ inch thickness. Cut the small round discs.
Line it in greased tart molds. Prick them well. Bake them in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 12-15 minutes.
After 15 minutes take out the baked crusts from oven and fill each of them with prepared stuffing. Cover the stuffing with grated cheese and bake again for another 10 minutes.
Once baked, take them out and demould. Place them on a wired rack to avoid sogginess
Your scrumptious eggless quiche is ready to serve.
- Do not knead the dough else the crust will be chewy, not crispy.
- The choice of vegetable can be yours.
- If you eat eggs then whisk one egg and mix it with cooked stuffing. Add this as filling.
- If you are going to use salted butter for crust then skip adding extra salt.
- These taste best when served hot.