Baked Cajun Potatoes
Love Cajun Potatoes but are mindful while eating them as they are deep-fried. Try my Baked Cajun Potatoes & you will never regret eating them again.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 300 gram Baby Potatoes Boiled
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 100 gram Mayonnaise Eggless
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Mixed Dry Herbs
- 1 tbs Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
Clean the baby potatoes to remove all the dust on them. Then parboil them.
After cooking, let them cool down and then using the pressure of your palm, crush them.
Meanwhile, keep the oven for preheating at 200 °C.
Sprinkle some olive oil, salt and rice flour on these potatoes.
Toss them well and then line on a baking tray.
Bake these potatoes for 20 minutes at 200 °C.
To make the sauce, in a bowl take mayonnaise, Tomato ketchup, chili sauce, mixed herbs, chili flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, olive oil. Mix everything well.
Add 3 tablespoons of milk to it and whisk it. Our Cajun sauce is ready.
Place these baked baby potatoes in a serving tray or plate. Pour the prepared Cajun sauce over these.
Garnish with some chopped onions and coriander.
- This recipe is a tried and tested recipe. Substitute the ingredient/s only at your own risk.
- Every ingredient in the recipe and its quantity has its own significance. Do not alter them.
- You can adjust the servings of this recipe in the “Recipe Card” and all the ingredients and their measurement will automatically adjust.
- When using baby potatoes, try to select all potatoes of similar size as different size can alter the baking time.
- You can use cornflour in case you don’t have rice flour.
- You can use melted butter in same amount to replace olive oil.