Party Cheese Bread Recipe
This Party Cheese Bread is full of flavor and a lot of fun. This melt-in-mouth Cheesy Garlic Crack Bread is my popular recipe among kids.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 pcs Burger Buns
- 200 gm Cheddar Cheese Diced
- 50 gm Butter
- 2 tbs garlic Minced
- 1 tbs Coriander / Parsley Chopped
- 1 tbs Mixed herbs Dry
- 1/2 tbs Chili Flakes
- 2 tbs olive oil
In a pan add butter and melt it over a low flame. Once butter melts, add minced garlic and chopped parsley. Keep the mixture aside.
Keep the oven for preheating at 220 °C.
Cut the bread into 1”x1” squares but do not cut all the way through the bread.
Stuff the sliced bread with cheese. Pour some butter garlic mixture over it. And top it with mixed herbs and parsley.
Cover each stuffed bun with aluminium foil.
Bake these packed buns in preheated oven at 220 °C for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes take the bread out from the oven. Remove the foil and serve hot.
- I prefer to use burger buns for this recipe to keep the portion in control but you can use any crusty bread for same.
- I have used Cheddar Cheese. If you prefer Mozzarella over Cheddar, feel free to use it.
- You can add chopped vegetables like onion and capsicum along with cheese for stuffing.
- You can prepare it in advance and keep it ready without baking. Just bake it 15 min prior to serving.
- Drizzling with olive oil is optional.