Nan-e-Barbari is an amazing classic Persian flatbread recipe. This barbari bread recipe is crisp from outside and soft and airy from the inside. This Iranian flatbread recipe is easy to make and can be done quickly in the oven.
1. Any change in the ingredient can change the final results.
2. This is a tried and tested recipe. Hence don’t ask for the substitutions.
3. For this recipe, I have used Active dry yeast. You can replace it with Instant yeast in the same amount.
4. I have used Nigella seeds. In case you don’t have, you can use black sesame seeds.
5. There is no substitute for yeast.
6. Baking time can vary oven to oven. So bake the bread until it turns golden brown.