Chocolate Banana Cake is an evergreen cake that is liked by people from all walks of life. This eggless healthy chocolate banana cake makes a healthy snack for my entire family. My kid likes the moist crumb and the chocolaty top.
1. I used loaf tin with dimensions 9x4x4 to bake this cake.
2. To bake this cake, use only the bottom coil.
3. In case you don’t like cocoa then you can make it completely without cocoa.
4. You can add your choice of nuts and Choco chips to the batter.
5. The time taken by the cake to bake can vary oven to oven. Bake the cake until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Bake this cake in convection mode at 160 °C for 30 min or until it passes the toothpick test.
7. If you want to try this recipe with jaggery powder then add 100 gm of jaggery powder.