All Online Training Course Purchases are Final and Non-Refundable. Once the course is purchased/accessed, no refund will be granted regardless of the reason.
All online training courses are tested extensively on all types of
systems, browsers, and devices. We can assist you to get started with the course if you are having any trouble.
Preregistration is required for all workshops as the seats are limited. Our workshops are very “hands-on” and keeping the batch size small ensures that you get the time and attention you need in the workshop.
There will be circumstances when attendees cannot make a hands-on workshop. Others when due to an insufficient number of registrations or events beyond our control, AnyBodyCanBake will be forced to cancel or reschedule the event. What follows is the policy governing cancellations and refunds.
If you cancel
- Please send a cancellation request in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only written requests will be considered valid.
- You may substitute your friend and family with prior approval from AnyBodyCanBake 5 days ahead of the workshop.
- You will be issued a full refund (less 5% non-refundable processing fee) if you cancel 30-DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT.
- You will receive a partial refund of 50% (less 5% non-refundable processing fee) if canceling 15-DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT.
- You will not be eligible for a refund if your cancellation happens in the period within LESS THAN 15 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT.
If we cancel
AnyBodyCanBake reserves the right to cancel any workshop for reasonable causes, like force majeure, acts of God, or for insufficient minimum attendee confirmation. In such instances, you may expect:
- The option to transfer your registration to any of the next upcoming workshops.
- Or a full 100% refund of the fees paid for the hands-on workshop.
Multiple payments for the same course/workshop/event/webinar
In case the participant made extra payment (the same course bought multiple times) for the same course, a 100% refund (less 5% non-refundable processing fee) will be issued upon request.
How to request a refund
To request a refund or cancellation, email us at email@example.com with a copy of the receipt of your booking.
When and how we issue refunds
Upon determining that a cancellation or refund is due to you under these Terms, we will issue such a refund or cancellation within 7 days. If you are entitled to a refund we will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay for the Product(s).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before making a purchase.