Have you seen my earlier posted recipe of Baked Waffles? If yes then you must have noticed the chocolate sauce I drizzled at the end! Right?
Did I mention it was homemade?
Then let me share the secret now. I always make the chocolate sauce at home and love to use it for ice cream, shakes, waffles, etc.
Homemade Chocolate Sauce is so easy to make and quite cheap as compared to what we buy from the market. Making it at home is not only economical but also free from any preservatives or chemicals.
Click here to watch the full video recipe
But if you are like me who like to read step-by-step process then continue reading.
We only need a few ingredients to make this Homemade Chocolate Sauce and trust me, it tastes much better than any chocolate sauce you buy from the market.
Homemade Chocolate Sauce
The only thing to make it best is using quality ingredients.
Did you ever notice that there are no recipes for "Leftover Chocolates".
Let’s get started.
Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Now switch on the flame and start cooking the mixture at a lower flame until we get a boil. Continue to stir the mixture otherwise it can settle on the bottom of the pan.
This way let the mixture cook for about 5-7 minutes. In-between keep stirring it.
Once the mixture starts thickening, add vanilla essence and salted butter into the mixture. I have used salted butter for the recipe because little addition of salt enhances the flavor of any dessert.
Mix everything. Once butter dissolves, switch off the flame. And add 70 gm chopped chocolate. The sauce is hot enough to melt the chocolate.
Mix everything until chocolate melts completely. Now we need to cook the prepared mixture for another 1-2 minutes.
So keep the pan again on the stove and cook it on a lower flame for another 1 minute. Switch off the flame.
The chocolate sauce is ready. Look at the glaze and thickness. Transfer the chocolate sauce immediately into a bowl and let it come to room temperature.
Our chocolate sauce is ready. Store it in a glass container in the refrigerator.
Pour it over your bakes or desserts to make them more tempting.
Now try this recipe and share your feedback. Till then happy baking!
Baking a picture perfect cake is everybody’s desire. And if you are a baking enthusiastic and trying to figure out where to start from, then you can check our specially designed courses for you.
Let me know your experience with the recipe in the comment box below. I will try to respond back as much as possible.
For Recommended Tools and Ingredients visit my Amazon Shop Page.
- In a saucepan add 100 gm sugar, 30 gm cocoa powder, and 1 tbsp Cornflour. Mix everything.
- Slowly add water and mix it.
- Switch on the flame and start cooking the mixture at a lower flame until we get a boil.
- In-between continue to stir it.
- Add ½ tsp vanilla essence and 10 gm salted butter to it and mix.
- Once butter dissolves, switch off the flame. And add 70 gm chopped chocolate.
- Mix everything until chocolate melts completely.
- Now switch on the flame and cook the mixture at a lower flame for another 1 minute.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Transfer it into a bowl and let it come to room temperature.
- Once cool down, transfer it to a jar or container and store it in the refrigerator.
- Every ingredient in the recipe and its quantity has its own significance. Do not alter them.
- This recipe is a tried and tested recipe. Substitute the ingredient/s only at your own risk.
- You can adjust the servings of this recipe in the “Recipe Card” and all the ingredients and their measurement will automatically adjust.