Eggless banana cake is an all-time classic recipe. To make it more attractive and colorful, this version of eggless banana tutti-frutti cake is loaded with tutti-frutti.
When it comes to baking, bananas are a common ingredient. Because of the sweet flavor and moist texture, banana plays a significant role in baking at home.
Bananas can be used in a wide variety of desserts and sweet treats, with the most popular being banana bread, cake, muffins, and pancakes.
Here are some of the best recipes for cakes and bread that I have made with bananas and are an absolute delight to have.
MW Convection Temp
PS: Use conversion table to switch recipe between grams and cups.
Let’s start the Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe with Banana.
Eggless Banana Cake with Tutti Frutti Recipe:
To make Banana Tutti Frutti cake, in a bowl take either 4 small or 2 large bananas. I prefer using overripe bananas for the recipe as it gives the best result.
Now using a fork, mash the bananas and make a paste of it. If you want you can use the electric blender or potato masher to mash the bananas but as I like chunks of banana in the final cake so I prefer using a fork only.
Now add Oil and Sugar to the mashed bananas. Always use flavorless oil only else the cake will have the flavor of oil. Here I have used sunflower oil. And to fasten the process, I have used powdered sugar.
Want to get growing?
Starting and growing a business can be hard, and sometimes you might feel stuck. Our weekly newsletter gets delivered to over 30,000 people each week to help them grow. We'd love to help you, too. Subscribe now, it's free.
We respect your privacy and promise to only send you the freshest baking news. No spam, ever. You can unsubscribe at any time.
However you may like to use regular granulated sugar. The amount will remain the same and it will not impact the final outcome. Mix everything to emulsify.
Add 2 tbsp of fresh curd and vanilla extract at this stage. I have made various versions of banana cake earlier as well and you can check all the recipes on my blog. Every recipe has something different in it and as a result, the outcome is different.
In this recipe for banana tutti frutti cake, the addition of curd is a major difference. Curd has made this cake lighter and fluffier. So do not miss adding this secret ingredient.
Mix everything until combines well.
You can also try our healthy variation on Choco-Banana cake.
Using a sifter, sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, altogether in the bowl of wet ingredients. Sieving not only helps to remove the impurities but also aerates the flour of our tutti frutti banana cake. This results in a light and fluffy cake. Do not skip this step.
Meanwhile, keep your oven preheating to 180 °C.
Using a spatula or a whisker, mix all the dry and wet ingredients. In-between add milk to adjust the consistency. The batter should be of pouring consistency.
In case you feel the batter is thick even after adding the suggested amount of milk, you may like to add extra milk. But the batter should not be runny else the cake will take too long to bake and the final outcome will be a sticky cake.
Add some tutti frutti to the batter and give it a quick mix. Now pour the prepared batter into a greased tin and garnish it with some more tutti frutti.
Bake this cake batter in the preheated oven at 180 °C for 35 minutes.
After 35 minutes, take the tin out from the oven and do the toothpick test. Insert a toothpick in the center and if it comes out clean then it means the cake is baked completely.
Let the cake rest in the tin for 5 minutes and then unmold it. Place it on a cooling rack and let it cool down before you slice.
Once the cake cools down, slice it and serve it. This cake stays good for up to 4 days on the counter.
Now try the recipe and share your feedback with me. I would not mind if you tag me while posting the pictures.
You can also try Our Tutti-Frutti Cake Eggless | Tutti Frutti Eggless Cake.
Now try this recipe and share your feedback. Till then happy baking!
Baking a picture-perfect cake is everybody’s desire. And if you are a baking enthusiastic and trying to figure out where to start, then you can check our specially designed courses for you.
Let me know your experience with the recipe in the comment box below. I will try to respond back as much as possible.
For Recommended Tools and Ingredients visit my Amazon Shop Page.
- In a bowl, add 4 small or 2 big bananas , preferably over ripe.
- Using a fork, mash the bananas well, leaving small chunks. You can use a potato masher or electric blender also for the same.
- Add 80 ml of oil and 150 gms of powdered or granulated sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients well to form an emulsified mixture.
- Add 2 tbsp of curd and ½ tsp of vanilla extract at this stage. Mix all the ingredients so that they combine well.
- Meanwhile, Preheat the oven at 180 ℃.
- With a Spatula or a whisker, combine the wet and dry ingredients evenly.
- Add approximately 50 ml of milk to for a batter of pouring consistency. Add some extra milk if the batter still appears thick.
- Add some tutti-frutti into the batter and mix it well.
- Pour the cake batter into a greased Tin. Garnish the top of the batter with some tutti-frutti.
- Bake this in a preheated oven at 180℃ for 35 minutes.
- After 35 mins, take the cake out of the oven, Insert a toothpick and check. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is baked.
- Let the cake remain in the tin for 5 minutes.
- As a next step, demould the cake and place it on a wire rack to cool.
- Cut the Cake into slices and serve it.
- Every ingredient in the recipe and its quantity has its own significance. Do not alter them.
- This recipe is a tried and tested recipe. Substitute the ingredient/s only at your own risk.
- You can adjust the servings of this recipe in the “Recipe Card” and all the ingredients and their measurement will automatically adjust.