If you love coffee, just as I do, you will enjoy these eggless coffee bean cookies. The shape, the taste, the aroma, everything about these coffee bean cookies is extraordinary. That is why these are the most trending cookies for now.
The bite-size of the cookie makes them easy to pick and eat and hence they vanish before you imagine.
Just a piece of advice - always make a big batch of these cookies or else be ready to be surprised to see nothing left for you to taste.
Coffee Bean cookies
While we are talking and getting started for the recipe, let me share an interesting fact. A common question asked from me when we talk about cookie is “What is the difference between a cookie and a biscuit?”
And if this is a question that has struck your mind as well, reading this beautiful article on Times of India will bring clarity.
I am sure, by now you might have started craving for them.
So without further delay, let's start the recipe.
MW Convection Temp
PS: Use conversion table to switch recipe between grams and cups.
Eggless Coffee Bean Cookies Recipe
Everyone loves cookies and if these are quick to make and looks different than other cookies, then I am sure everyone would love to try these.
Take 50 gm salted butter in a bowl. Add 50 gm powdered sugar and 1 tbsp cornflour. Now start mixing everything. We need to whisk it until the mixture looks creamy, light, and fluffy. It can take about 2-3 minutes.
I have used salted butter for this recipe and that is why I am not going to use any additional salt but in case you are using unsalted butter then add ¼ tsp salt.
Now add 80 gm All-purpose flour, 3 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp baking powder. Mix everything. At this stage add 2 tbsp coffee solution. To make the coffee solution, I dissolved 2 tsp coffee powder into 2 tbsp hot water.
As the name says, these are coffee bean cookies so the flavor of the coffee should be strong. To enhance the flavors I have used ½ tsp Ossoro’s Columbian coffee flavor.
Ossoro has an awesome range of flavors and once you try these, I bet you will never try any other brand.
Now mix everything and make dough. Do not knead it. Just bind it. Divide the prepared dough into 14 equal portions and shape it into smooth and round balls. Using a butter knife, slit each dough ball as shown.
Take the baking tray lined with parchment paper. Place all the shaped cookies on the tray by leaving some gap in-between.
Bake these cookies in a preheated oven at 160 °C for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes of baking take the cookie tray out from the oven and let the cookies rest on the tray.
The heat from the tray will make the cookies crunchy.
Once cookies come to room temperature, transfer them into an air-tight container. These stay good up to 1 month.
Now try this recipe and share your feedback. Till then happy baking!
Baking a picture perfect cake is everybody’s desire. And if you are a baking enthusiastic and trying to figure out where to start from then you must start with our 30 Days Baking Challenge Online Course.
This course does not just teach you recipes, rather it teaches you the science behind baking. This is a perfect way for a beginner to start learning and gain confidence in their baking.
You can also master the art of baking in just 30 days. Click here to know more.
Let me know your experience with the recipe in the comment box below. I will try to respond back as much as possible.
For Recommended Tools and Ingredients visit my Amazon Shop Page.
- Take 50 gm salted butter in a bowl. Add 50 gm powdered sugar and 1 tbsp cornflour. Now start mixing everything.
- Add 80 gm All-purpose flour, 3 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp baking powder. Mix everything.
- At this stage add 2 tbsp coffee solution.
- To enhance the flavors I have used ½ tsp Ossoro’s Columbian coffee flavor.
- Now mix everything and make dough.
- Divide the prepared dough into 14 equal portions and shape it into smooth and round balls.
- Using a butter knife, slit each dough ball as shown.
- Place all the shaped cookies on the tray by leaving some gap in-between.
- Bake these cookies in a preheated oven at 160 C for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of baking take the cookie tray out from the oven and let the cookies rest on the tray.
- Once cookies come to room temperature, transfer them into an air-tight container.
- Every ingredient in the recipe and its quantity has its own significance. Do not alter them.
- This recipe is a tried and tested recipe. Substitute the ingredient/s only at your own risk.
- You can adjust the servings of this recipe in the “Recipe Card” and all the ingredients and their measurement will automatically adjust.